Corporate Transportation Skokie
When it comes to business travel there are two things that are the most important; timing and timing. Not only do you need to make your meeting, appointment, lunch, dinner, event, but you have to be able to rely on a service that can get you to your flight on time. Furthermore, you need to rely on a service that will give you the time you need in your vehicle to prepare and to coordinate in class and comfort. OML Worldwide has been the leader in corporate limo and transportation service in Skokie for over 60 years! We are ready for you when you need us whether it is to get you to the big meeting or any airport in Chicagoland. We are also the choice for Fortune 500 companies to coordinate transportation for their events and conferences in Skokie as well. When you choose OML Worldwide for your corporate transportation needs you are choosing:
- 60 Plus Years Of a Veteran Owned Business
- Chauffeur Driven Magazine Recommended Business For Affiliates
- 5 Star Reviewed Business on The Knot
- Safe, Quick, and a Relaxing Ride For Your Entire Wedding Party!
- 4.8 Star Reviews and Recommendations on Facebook
- A Rated and Recommended on Angie’s List
Trust in the expertise and the knowledge at OML Worldwide in Palatine for any corporate transportation needs you have. We are here for you whenever you need us! To make a reservation fill out the contact form, click on our book, download our app or call us now:
Corporate Transportation Skokie
You have a big presentation. Whether it is a corporate event you are speaking at or presenting to the board of directors you need to rely on a transportation service that can get you there on time. OML Worldwide is the number one corporate transportation service businesses trust in order to get their employees from point A to point B in all of Chicago and the surrounding area. When it comes to corporate transportation OML Worldwide break it down into two main categories: business executives flying into the city that need transportation and businesses/organizations that need transportation for groups or events that they are hosting. OML Worldwide specializes in making sure both are taken care of and we have over 6o years serving the area with proven results.
Executive Travel In Skokie
Here are some things to remember when you are traveling to either of our airports and heading into Skokie:
Traffic In and Out of the City: When you are booking a trip from the airport to Skokie remember to allow for traffic on a given day in order to give yourself time to get to our appointment. If you are traveling on Thursday afternoon this is busier at O’Hare. Traffic generally takes place between 7-10am and starts again from 4-7pm.
There is a Difference: When you are booking your plane make sure to check the difference between a “non-stop flight” and a direct flight. A direct flight can still make a stop however since you won’t change plans it is still direct. This sometimes can be confusing for whoever is booking your travel and is something you should definitely double check.
Make Use Of All Outlets: When you are traveling make sure all of you devices are charged as much as possible. If you are flying back that night, make use of the outlets in the room and charge devices during your meeting when possible. Carry around a couple of charging bricks in your bag. This will definitely help you when you are traveling.
Back Up Print Your Itinerary: It sounds old school, but there are several reasons why your phone may not work, not be charged, or could break, and you have no documentation to fly. If you back up print your itinerary you always have a backup plan you can rely on.
However, getting to and from the airport to your business’ headquarters or to the meeting you have to make is still dependent on a corporate transportation service in Skokie that you can rely on. Trust O’Hare Midway Limo and we will ensure that your travel is smooth and punctual.
Corporate Events in Skokie
- Book Multiple Trips At Once: When you are working with an affiliate department, and you are an administrator and need to book corporate travel for multiple people for your business, affiliate departments are your best bet. You can send the department the itinerary for all of your travels and they will ensure that all of your trips are booked at one time and send you the schedules back so you know exactly the times you need for a planned business trip.
Your event is dependant on the people getting to where they need to be when they need to be there. That is why businesses have relied on OML Worldwide to make sure their events go off without problems when it comes to transportation. OML Worldwide will work with your business every step of the way to make sure that all travels to Palatine are taken care of with their transportation. Running transportation for your entire event can be complicated and seem a little daunting. OML Worldwide is here to help and there are some things you can keep in mind when it comes to planning transportation for your event:
- Book as Early as Possible: Have the day of the event? Know where it is going to be held? Schedule your flights and book the transportation as soon as you can. This is going to give you the best chance you have of making sure everything is locked down on that day. This will also give the business transportation service in Palatine that you are working the best opportunity to give you the cars and ride times that you are going to need.
- Double Check Vehicles – Before you depart from a Bus make sure to walk up and down the whole thing to make sure everyone has grabbed everything. Vehicles change during the day and there is no guarantee that you will get the same vehicle for two different trips. Make sure people who are attending know this fact.
- Try and Schedule Windows: Traffic to and from the airports in Chicago can mess up your event timing. You can also run into a problem if scheduled events go longer and people need to get to other places using the transportation service around the city. If it is possible to schedule built in travel windows around when your conferences, events, and session start and stop before the next one does. If your executives are going out for dinner in Chicago, make sure to consider the travel time into the city on nights when you make the reservations.
- Use Guides and Greeters: When you are flying in people from all over the country take advantage of using guides and greeters from your transportation service to try and minimize confusion during the travel. Using greeters can make sure that your transportation service corrals everyone at the airport. OML Worldwide will also have people going to your event and guide people on the busses they need to get on to get elsewhere. Both of these services are invaluable because it ends the confusion of the guests attending the events and ensures people know where they are going.
- Trust Bigger Services – There is always cost saving measurements that you can do when it comes to planning an event. However, with the number of people coming to your event, make sure to trust a business in Skokie that has a lot of vehicles that can hold the people you need to transport. They will work with you and make sure that you have everything set up and what you need. With multiple trips going to multiple locations sometimes have a service with more vehicles is always the best to rely on than one that has a few cars.