When considering a chauffeured transportation provider to transport your most important asset, the employees of the company, safety is always the top priority. Below are a few questions to ask to ensure you choose a safe provider.
1) Chauffeur Training – Chauffeur training has come a long way over the last several years. The best companies in our industry use some form of formal training. The most common safety training programs are from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and Smith Systems Defensive Driver.
2) Drug Testing – It will come to a shock to many that drug screening is not a requirement to operate a livery vehicle in many cities. Verify your Chicago limousine service performs drug screenings both prior to employment and are involved in some sort of random screening as well.
3) Bus Safety – In recent years there has been an increased focus on passenger transportation safety. Here is an easy to use website you can use to verify the Department of Transportation Safety Records. http://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/SMS/Default.aspx
Hope this bit of information will help keep all of our chauffeured transportation passengers safe.
Latest posts by Dale Schahczinski (see all)
- 5 Vehicles for Chicago Wedding Transportation - May 25, 2017
- 4 Business Travel Apps for Corporate Travelers - May 18, 2017
- Long Layover at O’Hare? Here’s Where to Eat & What to Do - May 11, 2017