Spice Up Your Spring Wardrobe with a Trip to Chicago’s Best Shopping Centers
Spring is here, and so is the time to spruce up your wardrobe. Chicago is the perfect city to add some outstanding pieces to your closet, so planning a shopping excursion for an upcoming weekend should yield some heart-fluttering upgrades to last year’s fashions.
You can orchestrate the perfect Chicago shopping experience easily enough; all you have to do is follow the steps on our list below, of course.
Have Someone Else Drive
Chicago is a big city, and the shopping centers, especially on the weekends, often leave much to be desired when it comes to parking.
You want to spend the majority of your time actually shopping, not walking long distances just to get to the shopping center doors. That’s why booking a chauffeured car service is a shopping weekend must-have.
Not only will your chauffeur drive you right up to the door and pick you up when you’re ready to go, he or she will be available if you need to drop some of your purchases off in the limousine instead of carrying them around all day.
Additionally, your weekend fun won’t be ruined by the nuisance of driving and navigating, possibly getting lost, or not being able to find a parking spot. Once you have your car service booked, all you have to think about is which great Chicago shopping centers to add to your list.
Best Shopping Centers in Chicago
Chicago is a world-class city, so it’s no surprise that they have a litany of amazing shopping centers to visit on your weekend shopping excursion. Here’s a few of our favorites:
- Water Tower Place: With nearly 100 different stores, Chicago’s Water Tower Place is your stop for essentially anything you could need, from apparel to gifts to accessories, shoes, electronics and more. From Vera Bradley to Henri Bendel, from Forever 21 to Coach, from Swarovski Crystal to the Crumbs Bake Shop to Sephora and everything in between, Water Tower Place is one versatile shopping destination.
- The Shops at North Bridge: This great shopping center calls the Magnificent Mile home, and with a range of stores and shops, like the Armani Exchange, HUGO BOSS, Kiehl’s, Louis Vuitton, Nordstrom, Stuart Weitzman and more, you won’t regret adding this one to your list of stops.
- 900 North Michigan Shops: This is your destination for a host of high-end retailers like Gucci, Kate Spade New York, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. There are also more traditional department store listings like Bloomingdale’s, Diesel, Banana Republic and J. Crew. Skincare, cosmetics, jewelry, vintage goods, and foods are also available among the many stores at 900 North Michigan.
- Chicago Ridge Mall: for the most traditional mall experience you can find in Chicago, head to the Chicago Ridge Mall. The mall’s directory includes stores like Aeropostale, the Disney Store, Express, Forever 21, Kay Jewelers, Kohl’s, New York and Company and more. Whether you’re shopping for kids, husband, wife, or yourself, you’re sure to find everything you need at Chicago Ridge Mall.
Whatever you need on your shopping trip in Chicago, you’re sure to find it at one of these versatile shopping centers. Each center also features plenty of great places to grab a bite, sit down, and relax. Whether your shopping experience is just a few hours or an all-day event, OML Worldwide would be happy to handle the driving. With years of experience helping shoppers get to the best shopping centers in Chicago, OML can help ensure that your next excursion will be easier, and more enjoyable, than ever.
Photo Credit: Ken Lund
Latest posts by Dale Schahczinski (see all)
- 5 Vehicles for Chicago Wedding Transportation - May 25, 2017
- 4 Business Travel Apps for Corporate Travelers - May 18, 2017
- Long Layover at O’Hare? Here’s Where to Eat & What to Do - May 11, 2017