How can you use a limo service to make your life easier during the upcoming holidays? In what way can you benefit from paying someone to do what YOU can do yourself?
Chauffeured transportation still brings to mind opulence, and in some peoples minds…excess. Yet nothing could be further than the truth. While there are some that wouldn’t think twice about calling a taxi, for a few dollars more they could get to the same place in a luxury sedan with a properly trained, tested, and professionally dressed chauffeur. And there is also the convenience factor to consider. Here are a few season-friendly ways O’Hare-Midway Limousine Service can help you enjoy your holidays…
1) Christmas (Holiday) Parties: The designated driver sales pitch is getting old, but it’s still applicable, and a little thinking goes a long way. If you’re going to a party where alcohol is being served, you may end up drinking. Driving under the influence could cost you thousands of dollars, but even if you have the wisdom to call a cab or limo because you realize you’ve had too much to drink, you will likely need to go back and get your vehicle where you left it the night before. The dollars add up quickly…right?
2) Shopping in the city: Chicago is a great place to shop for Christmas, but not so much fun when it comes to driving and parking. And besides gas, parking fees add up quickly. Taking a car down and back will cost you a few more dollars, but will be good for your sanity.
3) For the fun of it: A limo downtown to look at the decorations can’t be beat. Maybe add in a stop for dinner at your favorite place. No worries, you can have a limousine or sedan pick you up and take you home based on your schedule.
There are many other ways to use a limousine service to make your holidays brighter, but these three are probably the most significant. Using a quality ground transportation company can be the difference between a happy holiday and The Nightmare before Christmas.
Latest posts by Dale Schahczinski (see all)
- 5 Vehicles for Chicago Wedding Transportation - May 25, 2017
- 4 Business Travel Apps for Corporate Travelers - May 18, 2017
- Long Layover at O’Hare? Here’s Where to Eat & What to Do - May 11, 2017