With the discontinuation of our industry workhorse, the Lincoln Town Car, there has been a ton of discussion regarding which vehicle will be the next to carry on the great livery tradition. As I’ve heard the discussions from friends and colleagues, it’s clear there is no single vehicle leading the pack. While the industry scrambles to find the Town Car replacement I think it’s important to remember our passengers true concerns.
1) Reliability – In 6 years in the industry the number one complaint I’ve heard from clients is regarding reliability. Nothing upsets your passengers more than a late vehicle making them rush through the airport on their next trip.
2) Responsiveness – Slow responses to client questions or trip requests can quickly destroy your reputation. Even if you don’t have an answer to the client’s question, respond so they know you are looking into their question.
3) Cleanliness – Doesn’t matter how new or fancy your vehicle is if there is garbage on the floor or smeared up windows your passengers will not be happy. This is the second most voiced concern I’ve heard in the industry.
Latest posts by Dale Schahczinski (see all)
- 5 Vehicles for Chicago Wedding Transportation - May 25, 2017
- 4 Business Travel Apps for Corporate Travelers - May 18, 2017
- Long Layover at O’Hare? Here’s Where to Eat & What to Do - May 11, 2017