So it’s been about a year that I have been with O’Hare-Midway Limousine and I wanted to share a few thoughts I have about my travels.
- La Quinta Inn Arlington Heights is awesome. I stayed here on my first trip just because I hadn’t planned very well. I still stay there because their customer service is great.
- There’s a town about halfway between St. Louis and Chicago named Funks Grove. I fantasize that this is where George Clinton, Rick James and Afrika Bambaataa live.
- Be careful who you yell at for cutting you off on the highway. It could be a car full of nuns. (True Story)
- If you drive a Dodge Charger there is a 90% chance you drive like a maniac.
- Most cities have mile markers at every mile along the highway. In Chicago it’s every tenth 1/10 of a mile. Whoever sells mile marker signs did a good job here.
- I love my job. The OML team is second to none and definitely made me feel welcome.