Every now an then we like to do something fun on this blog and thought this would be a good one. Below are 5 things I’ve learned in the last 39 weeks.
1) Walking for mom is supposed to help bring on labor. Walking for me has proven to me that I’m getting old and my legs can now hurt from walking.
2) You are supposed to gain 30-40 pounds during pregnancy. This daddy is doing well as I’ve only gained 20.
3) Late night pregnancy cravings have shown my that McDonald’s is just as yummy at 2:00AM as it is at noon.
4) Saying “Whatever you’d like babe” is much easier than stating my opinion.
5) If mom isn’t happy, it really doesn’t matter how I feel.