Wedding Limo Libertyville
We are the number one wedding limo service in Libertyville, Illinois! For 60 years we have been helping brides and their families plan their best and biggest day. On one of the most important days of your life, you need to rely on the punctuality and the customer service we rest our reputation on. Whether you need to get to your wedding on time yourself, or you need to get your entire wedding there; OML Worldwide is your number one option! Whether it is a bus, SUV, car, or limo, we have an entire fleet of vehicles at your disposal that you can rely on. Planning that bachelor party or bachelorette night on the town? OML has party busses gassed up and ready to make your night a forever memory! Here are just a few reasons why should entrust the best day of your life to OML Worldwide:
- A-Rated and Recommended on Angies List
- Chauffeur Driven Magazine Recommended Business For Affiliates
- 5 Star Reviewed Business on The Knot
- 4.8 Star Reviews and Recommendations on Facebook
- Safe, Quick, and a Relaxing Ride For Your Entire Wedding Party!
- 60 Plus Years Of a Veteran Owned Business
OML Worldwide’s wedding services in Libertyville are second to none. We pride ourselves on the number of brides we have made ecstatic over 60 years. We are here for you whenever you need us! To make a reservation fill out the contact form, click on our book, download our app or call us now:
Wedding Transportation Libertyville
OML Worldwide sets the standard when it comes to wedding limo services. We are the premier transportation company that brides trust on their special day. We take wedding transportation to a new level with our dedication to customer service and our attention to detail.
We also want to make sure that your wedding in Libertyville, Illinois is the best day ever! Whether you rely on the services of OML Worldwide or other wedding limo services in the area there are certain things you can do to make sure that your wedding transportation service is ready for you. Use this as a checklist for when you are looking for a local wedding limo service in Libertyville:
1. Leave Yourself a 20-25 Minute Window: Make sure on your wedding day that you aren’t rushed or hurrying through important things because the ride is there. Between getting ready, getting makeup, getting your hair done, for you and your bridal party, you want to leave yourself enough time. Leave yourself 20-25 minutes window in order to make sure you have everything and everyone is ready. Furthermore, consider the time between taking pictures and getting to the reception. This is actually one of the most underrated times when it comes to a wedding.
2. Be Prepared for the Call: Wedding transportation services in Libertyville will definitely appreciate you letting them know your numbers for traveling. You will be asked a series of questions including:
- Number of people traveling in the party
- Where the pick-up location is
- Where the wedding venue is
- The time between traveling from the venue to the reception area
- Transportation after the reception if necessary
Answering all these questions during the phone call is actually going to get you a better price and a better quote from any transportation service.
3. Use a Reputable Service: Don’t get us wrong. We are all about trying to save where you can when it comes to planning a wedding. We know how that is. However, wedding transportation services in Libertyville will definitely work with you and find the best options. Don’t choose the cheapest service that only has one vehicle or one driver. Make sure that you choose a licensed DOT service in Libertyville because they have multiple drivers and multiple vehicles that can cater to your needs. Furthermore…
4. Book Early: The earlier you can book your wedding vehicles the more freedom you will have in options. This will give you the best chance to get the vehicles you need the time you need. Chances are there are other people getting married, other corporate events, conferences going on that day. This is especially true when it comes to requesting a specialty vehicle like a party bus (a definite wedding must if you want it!). Book your trip as early as possible and then plan for the people taking the vehicles.
5. Make Sure To Double Check Your Itinerary: Trust us, take some time and look through the arrangements and double-check all the information before you agree or sign any contract. Something could change or the reception bookers might have heard you wrong. Wedding limo services in Libertyville will always work with anyone for changes and more so take the time to make sure everything is set for your big and special day.
6. Plan for Traffic: As much as we all hope traffic never plays a factor in getting from one place to another. However, the reality is that there will be traffic. Keep in mind normal traffic around Buffalo Grove on your day as well when you will need the vehicle. There is nothing wrong with getting to your venue as early as possible. Leave yourself time after the ceremony as well to get to the reception. Due to photos and other things after the ceremony, you will love the extra time.
7. Don’t Fill the Vehicle to Capacity: Be comfortable. Be relaxed. Don’t crush your clothes. If you have 6 people traveling choose a vehicle that sits 8. This will give you comfort and class and again not make it feel cramped and stressed on your wedding day. This will also be better at coordinating other rides and how other people are going to get to your venue.
8. Party Busses in Libertyville: Need that special and amazing vehicle for the bachelor party or bachelorette party? OML Worldwide has you covered from wherever you need to go in Libertyville all the way to Chicago! We have the best party bus available now to create the best memories for an evening of fun!
Wedding Limo Service Libertyville
Busses, cars, limos, SUVs, we have you covered. We are ready to help you with your wedding day and make sure that the transportation is covered in Libertyville We have dedicated an entire spot on our site to the residents of Libertyville and have provided you with tips for the different kinds of transportation service you are looking for below. Learn more about these services and pass them along to friends or family that might need them.
If you are looking to book a wedding now call us at 847-948-8050
Libertyville Airport Transportation When you need to get to or from the airport; whether it is O'Hare or Midway, or even Milwuakee, OML Worldwide has the fleet and professional drives to pick you up or drop you off in Libertyville, Illinois. For over 60 years we have...
Transportation Affiliate Libertyville For 60 years we have been helping families, business employees, and travelers ensure that they are taken care of when traveling. We are known for providing people the punctuality and service that you can rely on. OML Worldwide is...
Corporate Transportation Libertyville Timing. This is the most important thing to think about when it comes to corporate transportation services. For your business it is not about award-winning customer service, or the extra ammenities in a ride, (althought we do have...