Our Charities & Community Involvement
We Support The Following Charities & Foundations:
- The Walter and Connie Payton Foundation – O’Hare-Midway Limousine Service has had a long-standing relationship with The Walter and Connie Payton Foundation. For more than a decade, we have collected toys, school supplies, and miscellaneous items that are distributed around the state to children under the supervision of DCFS. Within the last year, they have added homeless veterans to their cause, and we’ve been able to help there as well, providing free transportation for different events in the area.
- Wood Family Foundation – The Wood Family Foundation started in the summer of 2011 and we were delighted to become partners soon after. Their mission is to work with “at risk” kids in Chicago, and we’ve been able to help them by providing transportation support for their fundraising efforts, as well as their baseball clinic
- Bear Necessities Pediatric Cancer Foundation – Bear Necessities Pediatric Cancer Foundation is also new for us. We will play a support role for any transportation needs for the organization, but most importantly, we’ll be assisting them as they do their work in fulfilling the wishes of children battling cancer.
We Also Support The Following Community & Industry Associations:
- Chicago Business Travel Association
- National Limousine Association
- Meeting Professional International
- Illinois Limousine Association
- Global Business Travel Association
- Northbrook Chamber of Commerce
- Chicago North Shore Convention & Visitors Bureau